Anyone who has read my book, “Solitary Desire”, knows what my passion is! What’s yours?
The 10 Question Passion Litmus Test
“The questions that I am about to share with you are not from me, but from a book that I highly recommend that you read called the Passion Plan. In the book, Richard Chang outlines 10 questions that you should answer about your passion.
The more that you answer yes, the more certain you can be that you have discovered your passion. The important thing to remember here is that you must be truthful. It is better that you answer no and think harder about what your passion might be instead of falsely moving forward with something that you really are not all that passionate about.
1. Do you lose track of time when engaged in the activity?
2. Do you perform beyond your normal capabilities when engaged in it?
3. Is your energy level higher when engaged in it?
4. Do you get excited in anticipation of engaging in it?
5. Do you dream about the activity?
6. Is your enthusiasm for it consistent over time?
7. Do you feel more confident or empowered while engaged in it?
8. Do others notice you based on your involvement/performance in it?
9. Do others rally around you or want to be involved with you in the activity?
10. Do you feel energized after engaging in it?
So, how did you do? Remember you do not have to answer yes on all 10 for something to be your passion. This is not an exact science, but it should provide some insight and confidence that you are heading in the right direction.”
(Reblogged from bloggingyourpassion.com)